Here you can find a variety of products for download.
The Demo versions will allow you partial functionality in order to assess the application for your needs.
Full details on pricing and licensing can be found here.
Should you require further information or support, please don't hesitate to contact us on the following e-mail: DevXDevelopment@gmail.com
Antiviruses can report a suspicion of a trojan,
but this is a false positive, because it uses intrusion protection with encryption code and loading the program into memory.
For verification, use online services that are checked on a large number of anti-viruses. It will be more objective.
DevX-GameRecovery (MagicStudio, GameModding, RePacker, Unpacker):
Current version 10.04 (2021.07.29)
ver 10.04 (2021/07/29)
- Fixed: WebGL Generate class structure
- Add MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for android version
- Add: WebGL Restore code as JS ASM (wasm) (tested on Unity 2019.4.22)
- Add: WebGL Restore code as C# (Only partially (work not yet completed)) (tested on Unity 2019.4.22)
- Fixed: Generate unity project with exclude system dll-s
- change ATCRGB4,ATCRGBA8 decompress
ver 10.03 (2021/05/28)
- Fixed: Select for "IL2CPP Restore Script settings"->"Decompiler type:"->"None" (Now the selection of this item is applied)
- Optimized for low using memory and faster speed on generate scripts without function code generation
- Optimized for low using memory on generate scripts with function code generation
- Fixed: problem with OutOfMemory on generate scripts with function code generation
ver 10.02 (2021/05/27)
- Implement ARM64: LDPSW, UCVTF
- IL2CPP: Add support Unity 2020.2.x, 2021.1.x
IL2CPP (arm64 native) - to C#
- Add support IL2CPP for IPA (IOS)
- support partial function code recovery (to c#) for android APK - IL2CPP ARM 32/64 bit mode - for GameRecovery license type.
- support partial function code recovery (to c#) for iPhone, iPad - IPA (IOS) (only if the executable file is decrypted) - IL2CPP ARM 64 bit mode - for GameRecovery license type.
How does it work: Decompilation of functions into ASM code + Metadata -> (Virtual machine + some magic) -> C# code
While not everything will be restored correctly - but enough to study the main part of the code in the form of C # or in the form of a mixed representation of ASM + C #.
If you have problems with automatic downloading of extra resources (when starting the program), you can download them manually and unpack them into the program directory:
Download URL: https://devxdevelopment.com/Distr/Unpacker-StreamingAssets/StreamingAssets.zip?RequiredVersion=10.01
Extract to dir: <UnpackerDir>/StreamingAssets/*
DevXUnityUnpackerToolsDemoSetup.zip - Recommended for use on Windows (with setup)
DevXUnityUnpackerToolsDemoArchive.zip - Recommended for use on Windows (without setup)
DevXUnityUnpackerDemo-MAC.zip - For use on MAC
DevXUnityUnpackerDemo-Android.apk - For use on Adroid devices
DevX-ObfuscatorProCMD for .NET applications or Unity3D Game (.NET)